This is my first Monthly favourites and please comment down below if you think i should do these posts every month if you have enjoyed this!
1.I bought this product in Superdrug in February and i know that this is one of my best beauty buys ever! At school, i had to keep reapplying my lipstick in the toilets and it just took up to much time and made me very self conscious about myself, I had to stop wearing it for quite a long time! I found this product while just looking around and finally my problem has been solved! I will be doing a review very soon so stay tuned and follow me on bloglovin!
2. This is my Vera Wang, W Wedgewood Love Knots Compact Mirror. It comes in a cute white protecting box and inside it is a white leather case. The mirror is stunning! I was a bridesmaid for the first time a few weeks ago at Haddenham Hall for my aunties wedding and i was mentioned in a speech and got given this as a present. I love it and great for school as it is travel size.
3. This is my M.A.C Vanilla pigment loose powder. I love this product and it will definitely last a very long time as it contains a lot of powder! I use it on a every day basis so this is why it is on my favourites. I use it on my cheekbones and nose for contouring and some days a lightly use it on the corner of my eye or lid. I love it as it can be used for lots and lots! I even use it sometimes by mixing it with my bb cream.
4. This is my No7 eyelash serum. You are supposed to use it for around 2 weeks and your eyelashes should grow thicker and longer. I have done this and it definately has worker. My eyelashes are much thicker and actually look better in mascara! I will be using this every night before i go to bed and i recommend this to anyone! I also use it on my eyebrows on parts where they need to be thicker and this also works, However, it does need patience to work!
5. This is my Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream. I have been experiencing dry skin on my face recently and i have had to stop using anything on my skin, especially powder! However, i bought this cream and it has stopped all dry skin on my face! I put it on every morning, every night and after every shower. It makes a huge difference and also has stopped a few breakouts on my cheeks! Im not sure what i would do without this product.
6. This is my Victoria Beckham "Intimately Beckham" perfume. I actually love the smell of this, Its fresh and clean, floral and feminine all in one. I use this every day for school and only needs a few sprays and lasts about two hours. It isn't expensive so it is very worth it and is a must have in your perfume wardrobe!